The Homes by Architects Tour is this weekend and we’re giving away 10 pairs of tickets! For a chance to win, simply “Like” our Facebook page before noon on Friday, Sept. 15. Winners will be posted on our Facebook page by 2:00 Friday. If you already Like our page, you will automatically be entered. See the official contest rules below.
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who “Like” the TEA2 Architects Facebook page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of The United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of TEA2 Architects, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of TEA2 Architects as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 4:00 p.m (CT) September 12, 2016 and ending 12:00 p.m (CT) September 15, 2016. All online entries must be received by 12:00 p.m (CT) September 15, 2016.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by “Liking” the TEA2 Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TEA2 Architects. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion ofTEA2 Architects.
- Prizes: 10 prize winners will each receive: 2 tickets for the AIA Minnesota Homes by Architects Tour which may be used on September 17, 2016 and/or September 18, 2016; they may not be used on any other dates.
- Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byTEA2 Architects. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at TEA2 Architects’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TEA2 Architects to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by staff of TEA2 Architects under the supervision of TEA2 Architects. The contest judges will pick from all people who have “Liked” the TEA2 Facebook page before noon on Friday, September 15. Winner will be notified by a Facebook message within 3 hours following selection of Winner and will also be posted on the TEA2 Architects Facebook page. TEA2 Architects shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TEA2 ARCHITECTS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that TEA2 Architects, anyone acting on behalf of TEA2 Architects, and TEA2 Architects’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: TEA2 Architects reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond TEA2 Architects’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, TEA2 Architects may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by TEA2 Architects. TEA2 Architects reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. TEA2 Architects has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, r TEA2 Architects reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless TEA2 Architects and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND Minnesota, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2724 W. 43rd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55410 USA. Requests must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. (CT) October 31, 2016.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is TEA2 Architects 2724 W. 43rd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55410 USA.
- The Contest hosted by TEA2 Architects is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.